The AUA recognizes the tremendous value of business and leadership training for all urology professionals — throughout all stages of their career. Whether you are starting your career, seeking career advancement or professional development, or looking to master the business challenges facing today’s urology practice, the AUA offers programs and resources to support your needs and professional growth.
- Economics of Healthcare: Understanding Physician Compensation Webcast (Coming Soon in August 2022)
The AUA’s Inside Tract podcast channel features episodes on the topics impacting the business of urology. Enhance your leadership & business education needs with these free podcasts. Access now. You can also subscribe on iTunes or access on the AUA YouTube channel.
Recent leadership and business focused episodes:
- Episode 202: Medical Malpractice: What Every Urologist Needs to Know
- Episode 200: Relative Unit Value (RVU): Introduction & Importance in Both Reimbursements & Physician Compensation
- Episode 199: Importance of Understanding the Language of Finance
- Episode 198: Primer on Private Health Care Insurance in the United States
- Episode 197: Primer on Government Insurance
- Episode 196: Alternative Compensation Models, Partnership and Private Equity
- Episode 194: Overview of Physician Compensation Models
- Episode 193: Why The Business Aspects Of Urology And Healthy Financial Practices Are Absolutely Mandatory For Sustained High Quality Care Delivery