im体育虚拟足球攻略 AUA2023 Abstracts Open!
Scientific abstracts are now being accepted for the 2023 AUA Annual Meeting in Chicago. Submit your abstract by November 1, 2022, for consideration.
Research Awards & Fellowships
The AUA offers a portfolio of mentored research training awards and fellowships to recruit outstanding young investigators into urologic research and foster their career success.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence Surgery in Childbearing-Aged Patients
- Epidemiological studies have shown stress urological incontinence (SUI) to be the most common type of incontinence overall, particularly among young women under age 50. In the August issue of AUANews, Dr. Olufenwa Famakinwa Milhouse considers the questions surrounding SUI surgery and provides evidence of its safety and effectiveness.
- The AUA is Now Accepting Applications for its 2023-2024 AUA Leadership Program
- The AUA Leadership Program is designed for urologists who have demonstrated leadership skills within organized medicine and who wish to further develop these skills to become the AUA leaders of tomorrow. Applicants from each AUA Section are selected to participate in this highly competitive, year-long program.
- Don't Forget to Participate in the 2022 AUA Annual Census!
- The AUA Annual Census is the only worldwide survey collecting data on the urologic workforce from more than 100 countries and we need all members of the global urology workforce to participate. As a member of the global urologic community, your input is essential and helps with identifying workforce patterns and trends. Please take a few minutes to complete the 2022 AUA Annual Census survey by September 30th.
Join the South Central Section of the AUA for its Annual Meeting September 7-10, 2022.
Join the New England Section of the AUA for its Annual Meeting September 29-October 1, 2022.
Latest from Journals
im体育正规登陆 JU | August 2022
AUA Diversity & Inclusion Task Force: Blueprint and Process for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Urologists have a duty to provide high urological quality care to all patients. However, a growing body of evidence demonstrates that individuals from marginalized groups experience inequities in all areas of health. Such disparities begin with inadequate access to urological care, and extend through experiences within the health care system, all of which ultimately widen gaps in morbidity and mortality for entire communities.
All Your Education In One Place!
Explore clinical education covering the full spectrum of urology.
Call For Nominations
The AUA is seeking nominations to populate an upcoming guideline panel on Male Chronic Pelvic Pain. The deadline to apply for this opportunity is August 31, 2022.
The August Issue Is Now Available!
Featuring improved navigation, updated design and flow and greater readability. Read every article, search by topic and other keywords, all from the comfort of your digital device.
In 2021, the percentage of female practicing urologists continued to rise.Learn More
Since 2020 the percentage of practicing urologists who practiced in private settings has stabilized.Learn More
According to the 2021 Census Report, 70.5% of residents have educational debt.Learn More